WHAT WE OFFER
- Quality Offset Printing
- Laser print-compatible stocks
- Available matching envelopes
- Free Layout Services
- Free full colour printing (to allow for full-colour logos)
- Free shipping (except FedEx ODA)
- Get your order in 6-8 days
Apart from it making your business look more presentable, letterheads let your customers and/or suppliers know that your business is serious and professional. A message written on communications with a quality letterhead commands respect, and will be read with urgency.
For custom sizes, please use our custom order form
CUSTOM SIZES AND SPECIAL STOCKS: These are not available through our online system. Please use our custom order form.
FILE PREPARATION CHECKLIST
IMPORTANT: Before sending files, please go through our checklist and templates below:
- Spell-check, and proofread everything.
- Set all your images, objects, and the document’s colour mode to CMYK.
- Check that the document size fits our listed specifications. NOTE: If you are unsure, please use our provided templates.
- Do not include printer’s crop marks or registration marks in your PDF export.
- Outline all fonts.
- If you use a bleed, make sure your file has the correct bleed settings. NOTE: Please use our templates to ensure proper bleed settings.
SELECT AN EPS FILE TO DOWNLOAD
Getting letterheads is an easy task, and yet these are powerful additions that will create an impression for your business. Working to get your letterhead right is a vital step in creating your powerful marketing message.
Remember that your letterhead is the extension of your brand: yourself or the company that you’ve been building. Customers will assume that you put in the same amount of effort and attention to detail into your business as you did in your letterhead:
- Your letterhead should have a professional design, look, and feel. Make sure you use quality paper that is not too thin or too thick.
- Many companies use only black and white in their letterhead design. Stand out and use your full-colour logo! Remember, while our prices are similar to one and two colour printing, full colour printing is free on all letterheads.
- Make sure your envelopes match your letterhead. A beautiful letterhead design printed on a cheap, unbranded envelope sends the wrong message.
- Consider adding a watermark of your logo on a large portion of the page to enhance even the most boring of letterhead designs. Be careful not to print too light or too dark. 10% opacity should work for most logos.
Check if all your important elements/details are present:
- Company name
- Name of the CEO
- Updated phone numbers, email, website
- Social media links such as Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
If there are no established standards for your brand, consider finding a designer to setup a brand identity system. Preferably, get the same designer who did your logo or who is familiar with your other designs. Once set, use it to integrate with your printed communications. This way it will be consistent and will match everything well.
“Yes our order of beautiful letterhead has been received and a lot have already been sent out in a marketing campaign along with our amazing business cards.
I am so glad to have found Inkable, the prices are very competitive however the quality and customer service does not lack. ”
Shane Thomson / Director Business Development & Customer Relations
www.wickedaustralia.com.au November 28, 2014
“It has been a pleasure dealing with your Company, always so prompt and reliable. The communication was well received and dealt with accordingly. Our letterhead arrived swiftly. We have no hesitation in recommending your company. Thank you.”
Michelle Santana www.urbanpropertythirroul.com.au May 4, 2017
“Great news! Our big box of orders came just now 3 days before I was expecting them! And Both Martin and I are very happy once again with the quality of print and care you have taken :)”
Jamie Beloved martinabel.com June 9, 2015
“Thank you very much for your great service.
Your assistance during the ordering process was very helpful and your responses fast. We are really happy with the finished print, delivery time and that you generously gave us a charitable discount.
We will certainly use your services again and recommend Inkable where possible.”
“Thank you so much for always being so open and helpful. We are always spreading the word through to colleagues about how great your company is.”
Jamie Beloved martinabel.com June 8, 2015