A4 Letterhead Printing
Free full colour printing on all letterhead products.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Quality Offset Printing
- Laser print-compatible stocks
- Available matching envelopes
- Free Layout Services
- Free full colour printing (to allow for full-colour logos)
- Free shipping
- Get your order in 6-8 days
Apart from it making your business look more presentable, letterheads let your customers and/or suppliers know that your business is serious and professional. A message written on communications with a quality letterhead commands respect, and will be read with urgency.
For custom sizes, please use our custom order form
CUSTOM SIZES AND SPECIAL STOCKS: These are not available through our online system. Please use our custom order form.
FILE PREPARATION CHECKLIST
IMPORTANT: Before sending files, please go through our checklist and templates below:
- Spell-check, and proofread everything.
- Set all your images, objects, and the document’s colour mode to CMYK.
- Check that the document size fits our listed specifications. NOTE: If you are unsure, please use our provided templates.
- Do not include printer’s crop marks or registration marks in your PDF export.
- Outline all fonts.
- If you use a bleed, make sure your file has the correct bleed settings. NOTE: Please use our templates to ensure proper bleed settings.
SELECT AN EPS FILE TO DOWNLOAD
Getting letterheads is an easy task, and yet these are powerful additions that will create an impression for your business. Working to get your letterhead right is a vital step in creating your powerful marketing message.
Remember that your letterhead is the extension of your brand: yourself or the company that you’ve been building. Customers will assume that you put in the same amount of effort and attention to detail into your business as you did in your letterhead:
- Your letterhead should have a professional design, look, and feel. Make sure you use quality paper that is not too thin or too thick.
- Many companies use only black and white in their letterhead design. Stand out and use your full-colour logo! Remember, while our prices are similar to one and two colour printing, full colour printing is free on all letterheads.
- Make sure your envelopes match your letterhead. A beautiful letterhead design printed on a cheap, unbranded envelope sends the wrong message.
- Consider adding a watermark of your logo on a large portion of the page to enhance even the most boring of letterhead designs. Be careful not to print too light or too dark. 10% opacity should work for most logos.
Check if all your important elements/details are present:
- Company name
- Name of the CEO
- Updated phone numbers, email, website
- Social media links such as Facebook, Twitter, and Linkedin
If there are no established standards for your brand, consider finding a designer to setup a brand identity system. Preferably, get the same designer who did your logo or who is familiar with your other designs. Once set, use it to integrate with your printed communications. This way it will be consistent and will match everything well.