Business Card Printing
WHAT WE OFFER
- Unique stocks and finishing options
- Free double-sided printing
- Free shipping (except FedEx ODA)
- Get your business cards in 6-8days.
Don’t get lost in the crowd. Get your name out with effective business cards that are handy in meetings, or when you’re out networking. We offer quality BUSINESS CARD PRINTING at truly competitive prices.
BUSINESS CARD STOCK OPTIONS
- 300gsm (coated stock) with Matte, Gloss, Matte with Spot UV, or no Laminate
- 350gsm (coated stock)
- 350gsm Ivory (uncoated stock)
- 300gsm Tan Speckled Cotton (uncoated stock)
- 285gsm Nickel (uncoated stock)
- 240gsm Line (uncoated stock)
- 90mm X 54mm (1-sided or 2-sided)
- 90mm X 110mm scored and folded (1-sided or 2-sided)
CUSTOM SIZES: No extra charge but online orders must be smaller than 90mm x 54mm. Larger custom sizes will incur an additional fee; please use our custom order form.
CUSTOM DIE CUTS / CUSTOM SHAPES: These are not available through our online system. For die cuts, rounded corners, and unusual sizes on your printed business cards, please use our custom order form.
FILE PREPARATION CHECKLIST
IMPORTANT: Before sending files, please go through our checklist and templates below:
- Spell-check, and proofread everything.
- Set all your images, objects, and the document’s colour mode to CMYK.
- Check that the document size fits our listed specifications. NOTE: If you are unsure, please use our provided templates.
- Do not include printer’s crop marks or registration marks in your PDF export.
- Outline all fonts.
- If you use a bleed, make sure your file has the correct bleed settings. NOTE: Please use our templates to ensure proper bleed settings.
SELECT AN EPS FILE TO DOWNLOAD
|ONE SIDED||ONE SIDED SPOT UV||DOUBLE SIDED||DOUBLE SIDED SPOT UV|
|90 x 54mm
|90 x 54mm
|90 x 110mm SCORED
Getting business cards is one of the smartest investments you can make. It’s an ace way—small, inexpensive—and an easy classic touchpoint that will get your contact details and to show your brand personality to customers.
Remember that your business card is the extension of your brand: yourself or the company that you’ve been building. It is not something that should only have your contact information. With so much competition, stand out and make your brand’s proposition and character evident in its design and content:
- Say something about you: a tag line, a slogan, or a description.
- Always include your web address on your card.
- If you have a vision but can’t do it on your own, hire a professional designer with good references and make sure to direct him or her to keep the design simple and impactful.
- While unique fonts are great, don’t give your customers a hard time. Pick something that is legible so your contact details can easily be read.
- Make sure the design of the card follows the design of your branded marketing materials as closely as possible.
This includes the use of your official CMYK logo and brand fonts. Printing can sometimes make colours darker or lighter, so speak to your designer about this.
- Be aware that cards larger than 90mm x 54mm will not fit in standard card holders or binders, but don’t be scared to innovate with die cut designs.
Plan your designs accordingly:
- With commercial printed business cards, a colour shift of 10% is very common. This will be most apparent on business cards with solid color backgrounds.
- Print your business card with a 1:1 scale on an inkjet printer before sending your artwork to Inkable.
While your Inkjet printer will not render accurate colours, it will be much easier to spot errors in information and design on an actual physical sample than a computer screen. Taking just 10 minutes to print out your cards first could save you the time of ordering a reprint. In terms of importance, the design needs to have the basic elements:
- Your name and designation
- Contact details
Once you get your business cards, make distribution more efficient:
- Hand out cards two at a time so people can recommend you easily to friends or business associates.
- Attach a business card to every product you sell.
- Scan the card and add it as an attachment to emails.
“A big thank you to you and Inkable, the business cards are wonderful. They arrived last week.
Your service and care was impeccable. We will be using Inkable in the future when it is required.
Mardi Barnes www.scoopsocial.com.au
”I just wanted to say thank you so much for your help with the business cards! When they arrived I was so happy, they looked great! My client was also rapped!”
Olivia Gatt oliviagatt.com
“We received the business cards yesterday and I wanted to thank you again.The quality is stunning, the package arrived just as scheduled and we are very happy with our purchase!”
“The quality of my business cards are nothing short of outstanding the colours are so vivid and true. The whole process has been extremely great inkable are so easy to deal with a quick shipping. I would highly refer your printing services to friends and family. I will place another order with you guys in the not so distant future.”
“Thank you very much for your great service.
Your assistance during the ordering process was very helpful and your responses fast. We are really happy with the finished print, delivery time and that you generously gave us a charitable discount.
We will certainly use your services again and recommend Inkable where possible.”
“We received our cards today, and they look fantastic! Pass on our thanks to the printers etc.
Thanks for your help, we will be creating a new order soon, smaller batch… thanks again!”
Leigha Bos facebook.com/CustomTrolleys
“The business cards arrived today and they're perfect! Thank you for your prompt response and actioning the issue. I will definitely be ordering with you again - great service!”
Una Spahalic - LUXE LASHES
“First ever business cards printed out and I can't recommend you and your company enough. Very professional and have made the entire process easy!”
Melissa Dudek, Paper Halo www.facebook.com/paperhaloinvitations
“Great news! Our big box of orders came just now 3 days before I was expecting them! And Both Martin and I are very happy once again with the quality of print and care you have taken :)”
Jamie Beloved martinabel.com
“PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!! Yay! I am sooo excited! You guys have done a fantastic job!!!
I have seen the DL flyers and business cards yesterday and just LOVE them! Thank you so much for all your help so far!!
Hello! Lots more printing to come too:) I am extremely happy with the service you provide!”
Kate Box snapaction.com.au
“Thank you so much for always being so open and helpful. We are always spreading the word through to colleagues about how great your company is.”
Jamie Beloved martinabel.com
“The quality of their business cards is outstanding, I've printed with services double the price of Inkable that had inferior stock and printing quality: do yourself a favor and ask them for a sample pack and judge for yourself!”
David Key www.facebook.com/davidkeymagic
“Just received the "Green Equals Go" business cards and I am blown away about just how good they are!!! The best you've done for me yet!!! You guys are the best!!! I have another job for you again... heading over to the website to upload now...
Thank you again :)”
Rebecca Grant firstname.lastname@example.org
“Yes our order of beautiful letterhead has been received and a lot have already been sent out in a marketing campaign along with our amazing business cards.
I am so glad to have found Inkable, the prices are very competitive however the quality and customer service does not lack. ”
Shane Thomson / Director Business Development & Customer Relations
“I am extremely impressed with my business cards from Inkable. The finish and quality of the final product exceeded all my expectations, along with the customer service. I would not hesitate to recommend them and their services - and I already have -to friends and I look forward to dealing with Inkable again in the very near future.”
Karl Bala Facebook: Karl Bala
IG: kilojuliettebravo & UNICO.Sport
“Firstly, I never took the opportunity to thank you for all the help with my business cards a few months ago, so I'd like to remedy that now. My sincerest thanks to you and the Inkable team for your fantastic service, professionalism and kindness.
Thank you again for all your hard work,”
Toni FW toni-fw.blogspot.tw