Presentation Folder Printing
WHAT WE OFFER
- Full colour printing
- Free coating
- Free shipping (except FedEx ODA)
- Get your order in 7-10 days
Presentation folders are not only practical—they are stylish and elegant tools to help organize proposals, product literature, handouts, or press kits. They are a must-have for conferences, meetings, exhibitions or networking events.
FILE PREPARATION CHECKLIST
IMPORTANT: Before sending files, please go through our checklist and templates below:
- Spell-check, and proofread everything.
- Set all your images, objects, and the document’s colour mode to CMYK.
- Check that the document size fits our listed specifications. NOTE: If you are unsure, please use our provided templates.
- Do not include printer’s crop marks or registration marks in your PDF export.
- Outline all fonts.
- If you use a bleed, make sure your file has the correct bleed settings. NOTE: Please use our templates to ensure proper bleed settings.
SELECT AN EPS FILE TO DOWNLOAD
|ONE SIDED||DOUBLE SIDED|
Getting presentation folders is your surefire way to make your brand stand out. A great design will give your customers the “wow factor” and will communicate that the contents inside are also worth paying attention to. Take inspiration from these
ideas to make yours pop:
Remember that your presentation folders are extensions of your brand: yourself or the company that you’ve been building. A brochure is successful if it is interesting and if it educates your customers well:
- Tailor-fit your design to its purpose. For general use, it’s okay to have a more generic and multipurpose design. For big industry conventions, however, it might be better to send out a version with a flashier, more eye-catching design because of hundreds of potential competitors.
- Include all of your contact details somewhere on the presentation folder for easy reference by prospects. It doesn’t have to be large but it does have to be legible.
- Add a catchy slogan or tag line specific to the event to make your brochure more current and memorable.
- Why not add a bold question to the prospect on the folder with an arrow pointing to the contents for the answer? By posing a question, the chances of people opening it should increase significantly.
- High quality photographs can say so much in the blink of an eye and remain a really good option for presentation folder designs. If you are using the folder for one specific product, a photo of the product itself would be an obvious choice.
After your brochure has been designed, proofread everything 3 times. Get a colleague or good friend to have a look as well and take their opinion into consideration before getting it reproduced:
- Print a proof or a copy on your inkjet printer. It’s much easier to spot obvious mistakes on a printed sample versus checking it on your computer screen.
- Choose the right paper and coating options. Choose from our different papers and many coating options.