Custom Temporary Tattoos
Custom Temporary Tattoos
WHAT WE OFFER
- Quality custom temporary tattoos
- Free delivery (except FedEx ODA)
- Get your Inkable Temporary Tattoos in 9-12 days from confirmation of proof and payment.
Make it more festive with Temporary Tattoos! These are great kinetic promotional materials, perfect for UNIQUE PASS OUTS FOR CONFERENCES, SCHOOL FETES, SPORTING EVENTS, PRODUCT LAUNCHES, PARTIES, HOLIDAYS, CHARITIES, AND FUNDRAISERS, OR AS A SEPARATE FREE SERVICE/ACTIVITY TO LIVEN UP YOUR EVENT!
Temporary tattoos work well with any budget, and everyone loves getting these to express themselves! Print emblems for certain social causes, personalize your special events, show your support for your school or organization, or just enjoy them for personal use.
- Optional white ink printing
- High grade inks for vibrant transfers on premium tattoo transfer paper
- Easy and fun to apply (water transfer), sticks within 15 seconds
- Easy to remove with baby oil
Our Tattoos come in sheets on high-quality tattoo decal paper. Place as many tattoos on each sheet as you like. Standard sheet sizes are as follows:
- 50 x 55mm (size includes 2mm outer glue area final image will be smaller)
- 50 x 110mm (size includes 2mm outer glue area final image will be smaller)
- 100 x 110mm (size includes 2mm outer glue area final image will be smaller)
CUSTOM SIZES: These are not available through our online system. Please use our custom order form.
FILE PREPARATION CHECKLIST
IMPORTANT: Before sending files, please go through our checklist and templates below:
- Spell-check, and proofread everything.
- Set all your images, objects, and the document’s colour mode to CMYK.
- Check that the document size fits our listed specifications. NOTE: If you are unsure, please use our provided templates.
- Do not include printer’s crop marks or registration marks in your PDF export.
- Include all fonts, or outline all fonts.
- If you use a bleed, make sure your file has the correct bleed settings. NOTE: Please use our templates to ensure proper bleed settings.
SELECT AN EPS FILE TO DOWNLOAD
|55 x 50mm
|110 x 50mm
|110 x 100mm
Temporary tattoos are seen as products in themselves, and nothing makes it more interesting than fun logo tattoos for “walking billboards”(people who will wear your temporary tattoos) multiplying your business’ promotional mileage, or great giveaways to help make your party more exciting.
Remember that your temporary tattoos are extensions of your brand: yourself or the company that you’ve been building. Unique, portable, and for heaps of applications, they are novel items that are easy to bring along wherever you want to create a buzz. Follow these simple tips for perfect temporary tattoos, every time:
- SIZE YOUR TATTOO APPROPRIATELY. Most people will want to wear a nice compact tattoo, but most people will usually only use your tattoos if they are manageable. Very large tattoos might not be desirable to a general demographic. If you are doing these as giveaways to strangers, and not for a certain event or specific purpose, try to keep your tattoos at a maximum 2″, in any dimension, to increase its general utility factor.
- SIZE YOUR DESIGN TO SHOW DETAIL. Inspect your design and keep in mind that your temporary tattoos will not be applied on a completely smooth surface. Skin will have hair, creases, wrinkles, bumps–this should be considered when deciding on your tattoo’s size. Fine text and thin lines might not translate well in this case and important words or detail might be lost.
- GEOMETRIC SHAPES ARE PRONE TO DISTORTION. Circles, squares, and other geometric shapes will always look sharp on printed material, but on a person it becomes a bit more complicated. As the body is 3-dimensional, a tattoo design with sharp geometric shapes could get warped and twisted depending on the chosen area of the body, as well as the movement of the expanse of skin where the tattoo will be applied to.
Once you have your final design and are happy with it, consider printing information on the paper liner for contact details, any fine print, or any important text that might not work with the design. This way your tattoos will be compact and iconic, and you still are able to include literature about your brand, service, or cause.
“Thank you so much for our beautiful tattoos! They arrived today and everyone is very pleased with the end result.
Your amazing customer service, follow-up and advice is much appreciated.”
Queensland University of Technology Alumni and Development Office www.giving.qut.edu.au July 21, 2015