Specialty Letterhead Printing
Specialty Letterhead Printing
WHAT WE OFFER
- Quality Digital and Offset Specialty Letterhead Printing
- Laser print-compatible stocks
- Available with specialty Envelopes and specialty With Compliment Slips as a matching set
- Free Layout Services, Free File Check, Free shipping
- Free full colour printing (to allow for full-colour logos)
- Get your Specialty Letterheads in 7-9 days
Positioning yourself as a serious small business requires premium business stationery. Inkable’s Specialty Letterheads help you build your brand to let customers and/or suppliers know who you are and what you offer with that competitive style and professionalism. Correspondences written on custom quality Letterheads command respect, and will be read with urgency.
These specialty Letterheads can be customised to match bespoke company With Compliment Slips and Envelopes as a matched set. We offer a variety of specialty Letterhead options suitable for every small business need.
CUSTOM SIZES: These are not available through our online system. Please use our Custom Order Form.
PAPER – SPECIALTY STOCKS/PREMIUM PAPER RANGE
- 100gsm Linen (White undertones)
- 100gsm Laid (Light Grey undertones)
- 120gsm Eggshell (Whiter than Laid stock, with Light Cream undertones)
- 120gsm Fine Twill (White undertones)
PLEASE NOTE: Colour shift of up to 10% may occur, which adheres to offset printing industry standards. Different batches of different stocks may vary slightly in colour if ordered intermittently, especially with our Matte White, Off-white Bond, and Laid paper.
A Letterhead is not merely a simple branded sheet of paper—it is part of your testament to your small business’ promise to your customers. Letterheads are personalized and powerful additions that will create a good impression for your business. A polished Letterhead is vital in ensuring your small business is working to get part of your customers’ mindshare and is positioned as established and credible.
Remember that your letterhead is the extension of your brand: yourself or the company that you’ve been building. Customers will assume that you put in the same amount of effort and attention to detail into your business as you did in your Letterhead:
- Did you use only black and white in your letterhead design, or full colour? Stand out and use your full-colour logo with all your business stationery if your budget permits! If you are hesitant about pricing but want to print your slips in full colour, you can always re-stock new Letterheads to match. Full colour printing is free on all our Letterheads.
- Letterheads contain official correspondences and should have that professional design, look, and feel. Make sure you align this with your Letterheads and Envelopes so that they are a matched set.
- Don’t cut corners. A tastefully designed Letterhead enclosed in a cheap, unbranded envelope sends the wrong message. Always be consistent in projecting the right brand image so that customers are confident in the quality of your products and services.
First impressions can make or break your business; your design should immediately speak about who you are and what you do at a glance. If there are no established standards for your brand, consider finding a designer to set up a brand identity system. Preferably, get the same designer who did your logo or who is familiar with your other designs. Once set, use it to integrate with your printed communications. This way it will be consistent and will match everything well.
Finalising your design is a priority, and again consistency is key in the success of your printed materials. Work to get your Letterheads looking professional, and double check to see if the design is in line with the brand image that you want to project for your small business. Remember to include the important design elements, such as:
- Company name
- Name of company, or name of sender
- Updated phone numbers, email, website
- Social media links for Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and other relevant accounts
If your Letterheads are meant to function as sales letters, always include a call to action. Potential customers will not know what you want them to do next unless you tell them.
After your Letterhead has been designed, proofread everything and double check for important details and correct typos. If you are unsure about your design, you can always:
- Print a proof on your inkjet printer. It’s much easier to spot obvious mistakes on a printed sample versus checking it on your computer screen.
- Choose the right paper for your brand. Choose from our different specialty Letterhead stocks for a more premium touch. If you need help figuring out what will work for your brand, please contact us. Our print consultation is free, and we are always happy to discuss details with you.