Plastic Business Card Printing
Plastic Business Card Printing
WHAT WE OFFER
- Custom plastic business card printing available in – 0.5 mm and 0.7 mm
- Includes smooth rounded corners
- Free delivery, Free file check
- Get your Plastic Business Cards in 6-10 days
Give your small business a big boost with effective, stylish, and durable plastic cards that are handy in meetings, events, and as membership cards for customer loyalty campaigns. Inkable’s Plastic Business Cards are more sturdy* and perceived as more valuable and non-disposable than card stock.
Because PVC stocks are more substantial and tougher than paper stock, we offer free smooth rounded corners on all Plastic Business Card orders so that no one is injured while handling these cards. We offer a variety of Plastic Business Card options suitable for every small business need.
* PVC stock is waterproof and more hardy against creasing and tearing, however plastic business cards are more prone to ink scuffing.
Plastic Business Cards are available in 0.5 mm and 0.7 mm thickness options. Standard card shape is rectangular with smooth rounded corners; however straight edges can also be done if specified.
We guarantee that our PVC stocks are of high quality and adhere to printing standards. PVC stock is not opaque, which is why colours will print lighter and may not match the same CMYK colours printed on opaque paper stock.
- 86mm x 54mm
CUSTOM SHAPES AND SIZES: Please use our Custom Order Form.
Printing Plastic Business Cards is one of the smartest investments you can make for your sales program. Printing with quality PVC stock means utilising sturdy and lasting material adaptable to any existing business card or membership card design. It’s an ace way—durable, inexpensive, reliable—and an easy classic touchpoint that will engage and reward customers to keep them coming back for more.
Remember that membership cards are extensions of your brand: yourself or the small business that you’ve been building. It is not something that should only have your logo and customer member serial code. Capture and keep more customers by making your brand’s program value and uniqueness evident in your design and content:
- Coin an official name for your program: a tag line, a slogan, or a description.
- Always include your web address and preferably a landing page of your membership program on their cards so that customers can easily find information and answers online.
- If you have a vision but can’t do it on your own, hire a professional designer with good references and make sure to direct him or her to keep the design simple and impactful.
- While unique fonts are great, don’t give your customers a hard time. Pick something that is legible especially for fine print at the back of the membership card so details can easily be read.
- Make sure the design of the plastic card follows the design of your branded marketing materials as closely as possible.
- This includes the use of your official CMYK logo and brand fonts. Printing with PVC stock can make colours reproduce lighter, so speak to your designer about this and make the necessary adjustments to get the colours that you want.
- Inject some personality into your Plastic Business Cards and don’t be scared to innovate with die cut designs.
Plan your designs accordingly:
- With commercially printed plastic business cards and plastic membership cards, a colour shift of 10% is very common. This will be most apparent on plastic cards with solid color backgrounds.
- For layout and proofreading purposes, print your plastic card artwork file with a 1:1 scale on an inkjet printer before sending your artwork to Inkable’s Prepress Team so that you are confident everything is accurate and correct.
In terms of importance, the design needs to have the basic elements:
Plastic Business Cards
- Your name and designation
- Contact details
Plastic Membership Cards
- The name of your membership program
- The unique membership serial code, if applicable
- Contact details
- Rules and regulations at the back
- A white signature box
- A barcode at the back, if applicable
“I just would like to say I just received my business cards this morning. They all look fabulous! :)
Thank you so much I love them! :)”
“Thank you very much for your great service.
Your assistance during the ordering process was very helpful and your responses fast. We are really happy with the finished print, delivery time and that you generously gave us a charitable discount.
We will certainly use your services again and recommend Inkable where possible.”
“I am extremely impressed with my business cards from Inkable. The finish and quality of the final product exceeded all my expectations, along with the customer service. I would not hesitate to recommend them and their services - and I already have -to friends and I look forward to dealing with Inkable again in the very near future.”
Karl Bala Facebook: Karl Bala
IG: kilojuliettebravo & UNICO.Sport
Twitter: balablogs August 28, 2015
“Thank you so much for always being so open and helpful. We are always spreading the word through to colleagues about how great your company is.”
Jamie Beloved martinabel.com June 8, 2015
“Great news! Our big box of orders came just now 3 days before I was expecting them! And Both Martin and I are very happy once again with the quality of print and care you have taken :)”
Jamie Beloved martinabel.com June 9, 2015
“The quality of their business cards is outstanding, I've printed with services double the price of Inkable that had inferior stock and printing quality: do yourself a favor and ask them for a sample pack and judge for yourself!”
David Key www.facebook.com/davidkeymagic November 28, 2014
“PERFECT PERFECT PERFECT!! Yay! I am sooo excited! You guys have done a fantastic job!!!
I have seen the DL flyers and business cards yesterday and just LOVE them! Thank you so much for all your help so far!!
Hello! Lots more printing to come too:) I am extremely happy with the service you provide!”
Kate Box snapaction.com.au November 28, 2014
“Just received the "Green Equals Go" business cards and I am blown away about just how good they are!!! The best you've done for me yet!!! You guys are the best!!! I have another job for you again... heading over to the website to upload now...
Thank you again :)”
Rebecca Grant firstname.lastname@example.org September 3, 2015
“The business cards arrived today and they're perfect! Thank you for your prompt response and actioning the issue. I will definitely be ordering with you again - great service!”
Una Spahalic - LUXE LASHES November 18, 2015
“Yes our order of beautiful letterhead has been received and a lot have already been sent out in a marketing campaign along with our amazing business cards.
I am so glad to have found Inkable, the prices are very competitive however the quality and customer service does not lack. ”
Shane Thomson / Director Business Development & Customer Relations
www.wickedaustralia.com.au November 28, 2014
“We received our cards today, and they look fantastic! Pass on our thanks to the printers etc.
Thanks for your help, we will be creating a new order soon, smaller batch… thanks again!”
Leigha Bos facebook.com/CustomTrolleys June 8, 2015
“First ever business cards printed out and I can't recommend you and your company enough. Very professional and have made the entire process easy!”
Melissa Dudek, Paper Halo www.facebook.com/paperhaloinvitations March 9, 2015
“A big thank you to you and Inkable, the business cards are wonderful. They arrived last week.
Your service and care was impeccable. We will be using Inkable in the future when it is required.
Mardi Barnes www.scoopsocial.com.au January 9, 2015
“Firstly, I never took the opportunity to thank you for all the help with my business cards a few months ago, so I'd like to remedy that now. My sincerest thanks to you and the Inkable team for your fantastic service, professionalism and kindness.
Thank you again for all your hard work,”
Toni FW toni-fw.blogspot.tw January 9, 2015
“We received the business cards yesterday and I wanted to thank you again.The quality is stunning, the package arrived just as scheduled and we are very happy with our purchase!”
Hinanui Galina June 10, 2015
”I just wanted to say thank you so much for your help with the business cards! When they arrived I was so happy, they looked great! My client was also rapped!”
Olivia Gatt oliviagatt.com January 9, 2015
“The quality of my business cards are nothing short of outstanding the colours are so vivid and true. The whole process has been extremely great inkable are so easy to deal with a quick shipping. I would highly refer your printing services to friends and family. I will place another order with you guys in the not so distant future.”
Robert www.instyletech.com.au January 9, 2015