- Dec 2, 2014
Here’s your second gift of the week—Free Inkable Printables, and a fun project with everyone!
Whether you’re spending Christmas with family with a picnic on a beach, or having an ace time with friends at a Christmas barbeque dinner in the backyard, there is always time for sharing priceless photos and memories that you hold dear. Continue reading to grab your Free Christmas Photo Frame!
Getting into the groove of the holidays is something that we look forward to every year. More than wrapping up (pun intended!) our printing orders and celebrating with the team, we’re big fans of ink-able DIY projects. Yesterday, we shared Free Printable Postcards for you. And now, here’s something you can use to share the memories of the year past!
RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE/DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE CHRISTMAS PHOTO FRAME BELOW:
YOU WILL NEED ONLY 4 THINGS:
1. CARDSTOCK, OR THINNER STOCK IF THESE ARE FOR SCRAPBOOKING (200gsm paper stock and heavier, if you are sending these out, or plain bond paper if these are for your home albums)
– Download and print the Photo Frame that you prefer.
2. CRAFT SCISSORS (Remember to supervise kiddos if this is a family project.)
– Trim to cut out the white space all around, and get another card or paper and cut to the same size (for the back cover). Cut out the white space for the photo as well—you’ll be sticking the photo underneath the card.
3. YOUR FAVOURITE PHOTO TO SHARE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON (Of course, this is the most important part of the photo frame 😉 )
– Choose the photo that you want to go with the photo frame (in your album, or print out a new one if you’re keen on this).
4. GLUE OR PASTE (To seal the deal!)
– Once you have your photo and are happy with the framing, keep the position behind the card and lift one corner of the photo to apply glue, pasting as you go all around. Paste a sheet of paper or card measured to fit the photo frame over the back to secure the photo and finish your photo frame.
TIP: You can also punch a hole on the card and add some ribbon or string. That way, you can even hang it on your Christmas tree, or anywhere you want, for a real display 😀
OUR FREE PRINTABLE FILES ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Now you have a bonzer addition to your family scrapbook, and a nice printed memento for your loved ones and friends.
And we’re just getting started! Stay tuned tomorrow for another gift you can use to make the season merrier, and ink-able!