- Dec 3, 2014
Have you started wrapping your gifts yet? We’ve been having heaps of fun getting these holiday treats to you and the next one is one of our favourites—especially because this gives any gift a personal and handmade touch!
Tags can run out pretty quickly, and it’s always handy to have some extra in your bag… We’ve got you covered! Continue reading to grab your Free Christmas Gift Tags.
At Inkable, come the holiday season, we’re elves running to press and finishing up orders as in any other time of the year. But when we’ve got spare time, we enjoy coming up with creative DIY projects that all of us can use. ‘Tis the season for sharing, after all ☺
Your Free Printable Christmas Tags can be printed right from your home computer, cut, pasted or strung with a satin ribbon, to make any gift look festive and fun!
RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE/DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE CHRISTMAS GIFT TAGS BELOW:
YOU WILL NEED ONLY 3 THINGS:
1. CARDSTOCK (Or thinner paper stock, such as regular bond paper, if you’re using tape to attach these to your gifts.)
– Download and print the Christmas Tags that you want. You can save the tags you want, and even place them on a Word file, and print from there.
2. CRAFT SCISSORS (Remember to supervise kiddos if this is a family project.)
– Cut the designs into individual tags…Cut extra tags and keep them in your bag for emergencies so you won’t need to run to the store anymore 😉
3. TAPE (For the finishing touch!)
– Use standard tape to affix your tags to your gifts.
TIP: You can also add a ribbon for a splash of colour and more whimsy. Tags can also be used as mini cards—utilise the blank side to write a longer message and keep the printed side untouched. Bring out those metallic pens and add a few of your own doodles on each tag for more character and a more handmade feel.
OUR FREE PRINTABLE FILES ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
If you missed our first two gifts, please feel free to download the Free Printable Christmas Postcards and Free Printable Christmas Photo Frames. Stay tuned next week for another (sticky) gift you can use to make the season merrier, and ink-able!