HELLO, LOVELY FRIENDS!
Store-bought gifts are awesome, but nothing beats the special sentiments that can only be expressed through handmade gems. We’re sure your friends and family will appreciate these tokens of thoughtfulness!
WE ALWAYS SAY THAT GIVING SOMETHING THAT HAS STEEPED IN EXTRA TIME AND EFFORT MAKES A HUGE DIFFERENCE IN MAKING ANYONE’S DAY SPECIAL.
AND NOW THAT VALENTINE’S DAY IS JUST AROUND THE CORNER, WE’RE HERE TO BRING YOU ANOTHER SET OF FREE PRINTABLES!
These free Valentine’s Day printables are our gifts to you, so that you can spread the love to whomever you wish. Personalise with glitter pens and ribbons, or use stamps to add charm to your Valentine’s Day cards.
Love is in the air… Let’s get started! We found some nifty Valentine’s Day Sentence Strips and Worksheets from Busy Little Bugs–these would be a bonzer engaging activity for your kiddos. Plus these fun worksheets will act as formative tools for reading fluency and vocabulary. Download HERE.
We’re really rapt that it’s almost V-Day, and the team at Inkable also prepared goodies to make your day sweeter. Here we go!
YOU WILL NEED ONLY 4 THINGS:
1. PAPER, CARDBOARD, AND STICKER PAPER/LABEL STOCK (Use 200gsm paper stock and heavier. You can also use plain bond paper if that is what you have at home—simply print and fold in (2 layers), rather than cutting it as on the file, to make it slightly thicker)
- Download and print the file that you prefer. Printing this in colour is so much better than only in Black ink. Use whichever material you prefer. Please note that if you are printing on standard bond paper, you will need to paste these to cardboard sheets so that they hold up well.
2. CRAFT SCISSORS (Remember to supervise kiddos if this is a family project.)
- Trim to cut out the white space all around.
FOR CARDS: Simply score and fold in the middle. If you are using plain bond paper, do not cut the extra space on top—simply fold in half, before folding at the center (of the card design), to make your greeting card thicker.
FOR STICKERS/LABELS: Print on label stock and cut to shape, or in rectangles if you are using these as tags. If you are using any other colour paper apart from White, colours will appear darker.
3. YOUR MESSAGE (Of course, your handwritten message and signature are what make this gift really special!)
- If you are printing this on photo paper, make sure that the pen you are using wont smudge off. You can also use multicoloured pens to make your greeting more festive!
4. CRAFTY BLING (For the finishing touch!)
- You can use clear glitter glue to make your Valentine’s Day cards, labels, and tags more eye-catching. Stamps with a vintage look for your envelopes are also great to compliment your art pieces’ handmade look. Punch holes for tags and use shiny ribbons to tie them to presents.
TO DOWNLOAD OUR FREE VALENTINE’S DAY PRINTABLES, RIGHT CLICK AND HIT SAVE:
These can be printed right from your home computer, whether as stand alone gift, or to compliment a thoughtful Valentine’s Day present.
DOWNLOAD ALL: INKABLE_FREE VALENTINES DAY TAGS AND LABELS
DOWNLOAD: INKABLE_FREE VALENTINES CARD_HEARTS
DOWNLOAD: INKABLE_FREE VALENTINES CARD_BE MINE
OUR FREE PRINTABLE FILES ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Have a LOVEly Valentine’s Day everyone. Time is precious—show them that you care!