- Dec 9, 2014
Last week, we shared with you FREE PRINTABLE CHRISTMAS TAGS. If you find yourself in a pinch and don’t have any time to go out and buy wrapping paper, today we’ve got a nice surprise for you 😀
Continue reading to grab your Free Christmas Gift Wrapping Paper…Let your own printer help make the season merry and bright!
Time to bring warm Holiday cheer to your family, friends, and loved ones! This simple free printable wrapping paper was designed by one of our artists to help with the Christmas rush…This beautiful inkable pattern is perfect to wrap up any item to transform it into an ace seasonal gift. This seamless Christmas pattern is filled with different iterations of the iconic Christmas tree.
Your free Christmas wrapping paper has a white background, will not use too much printer ink, and is simple, fun, and classy. Try printing this on regular copy paper, with high quality printer settings, for best results.
RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE/DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE CHRISTMAS GIFT WRAPPING PAPER BELOW:
YOU WILL NEED ONLY 3 THINGS:
1. PAPER (While standard bond paper sheets will work nicely, lighter paper will always make for better and easier folding and wrapping.)
– Download and print the gift wrapping paper. For larger gifts, use a repeating pattern so you can combine sheets.
2. CRAFT SCISSORS (Remember to supervise kiddos if this is a family project.)
– For smaller gifts, print just one page and wrap the gift first—you can cut out the white border once you trim off the edges before taping it all up. Keep extra paper in your car for emergencies so you won’t need to run to the store anymore 😉
3. TAPE (To complete your packaging!)
– After folding and once you are happy with how your wrapped gift looks like, use standard tape to affix your wrapping paper to your gifts. With every fold, you should secure this with tape.
TIPS: Other cool ideas are to cut patterns out for scrapbooking or for Christmas ornaments, for quilting patterns, and candy bar wrappers for quick gifts.
Feel free to bookmark this page and have this pattern on hand for any time you need to wrap a quick token for a friend who is nearby.
OUR FREE PRINTABLE FILES ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
If you missed our first 3 gifts, you can also go and download Inkable’s free Printable Holiday Postcards, free Printable Holiday Gift Tags, or send nice memories with free Printable Christmas Photo Frames.
Stay tuned for another bonzer gift you can use to make the season merrier, and ink-able!