- Dec 10, 2014
Christmas is just around the corner, and if you’re like us, music is a big part of the festivities! Designed by one of our artists, this cool holiday CD case would be fantastic for compiling and sharing your favourite songs (or photos!).
Continue reading to check out and grab your Free Christmas DIY CD Case printable… And have a rockin’ good time this Holiday season!
Come Christmas barbeque, you’ll be bound to dish out some tunes to help family and friends bust out their favourite moves… If you’re a real audiophile, this free printable is perfect for you! Why not give a personal and fun gift via sharing songs that have been a big part of your year.
The free printable CD case below can be easily printed onto cardstock, trimmed and tied with a simple ribbon as either a separate gift, or onto your package to add heaps of cheer.
RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE/DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE DIY CHRISTMAS CD CASE BELOW:
YOU WILL NEED ONLY 3 THINGS:
1. CARDSTOCK (Anything that is 200gsm and thicker/heavier is substantial for holding the case’s shape and protecting the CD inside.)
– Download and print the CD Case. We added an instructions sheet so that you are able to assemble this much quicker ☺
2. CRAFT SCISSORS AND RULER (Remember to supervise kiddos if this is a family project.)
– Cut on the solid red lines (use scissors) and fold on the dotted red lines (score first using ruler so that it tucks in nicely) as per instructions. You can simply slide the CD in, or cut out the “ears” to hold it in place.
3. DOUBLE-SIDED TAPE OR GLUE (Finish it up!)
– After trimming and folding, use double-sided tape or glue to affix the outside (lower panel—cover and back cover) to the inside face (upper panel—white space for message or track list, and space for CD) of the case. You can add a small sticker or a short piece of tape to close the CD case and secure the CD once this has been assembled.
TIP: Use a reliable Sharpie to write down your song list on the CD itself if you want to use the blank space on the printable CD case for a personal message.
OUR FREE PRINTABLE FILES ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
If you missed our first 4 gifts, you can also download and complete Inkable’s free Christmas Printables:
Next week, more gifts for you! Stay tuned for our final (heaps of fun!) printable gifts you can use to make the season merrier, and ink-able!