- Dec 16, 2014
Christmas is almost here, and pretty soon you’ll need to get cracking with the fun event of dressing up your presents. Our 6th gift for you will add the perfect finishing touch to deck your holiday goodies, and can even be used to decorate your Christmas tree.
Continue reading to grab your Free Christmas DIY sticker printables… Print it out and stick it on cards, or wherever takes your fancy!
The merry Prepress elves at Inkable have been crafting designs for you to help add more cheer to your holidays. Today we’re adding fun stickers to the lot, and you can also print these easily on cardstock if you want these as little tags on your presents!
RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE/DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE DIY CHRISTMAS STICKERS BELOW:
YOU WILL NEED ONLY 3 THINGS:
1. LABEL PAPER OR STICKER PAPER (You can also use cardstock if you wish to print these as tags.)
– Download and print the Christmas Stickers that you want. You can save the images, and even place them on a Word file, and print from there.
2. CRAFT SCISSORS (Remember to supervise kiddos if this is a family project.)
– Cut the designs into individual stickers…Cut extra stickers and keep them in your bag for happy accents on presents and last minute fun 😉
3. RIBBON OR TWINE (For the finishing touch!)
– Use ribbons, twine, or glitter glue (smudge it over your stickers) for more cheer!
TIP: You can print these out with black ink only, but these look so much better in colour! These printable Christmas Stickers can also be used as mini cards—utilise the blank side to write a longer message. Print on a label sheet and then use these for a bespoke card (or scrapbooking!) then use a hole punch and ribbon to create your cards.
OUR FREE PRINTABLE FILES ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
IF YOU MISSED OUR FIRST 6 PRINTABLES, YOU CAN ALSO GO AND DOWNLOAD THE REST OF OUR GIFTS HERE:
Tomorrow, our last gift to cap off our #7days7gifts for you! Stay tuned for a classic free printable you can use to make the season merrier, and ink-able!