- Dec 17, 2014
It’s NEARLY Christmas!
In a time where penned letters are a rarity, we find it fitting to cap off our Christmas giveaway with something that is close to our hearts. Ecards are received instantly, even saved on a hard drive; but this modern tradition has conditioned us to have things in our digital inbox quickly lost and forgotten.
Our last gift to you is a simple printable DIY Christmas Greeting Card that you can reproduce using your home computer. Printing your own cards gives a more handmade feel, with the personal handwritten holiday greeting inside being the best part!
Continue reading to grab your Free Christmas DIY Greeting Card printables… Make your holidays truly memorable with a real card that is personally signed, sealed with love, and delivered with heaps of cheer!
The charm of a handwritten greeting card is something that will never be lost to us. The feel of paper and the smell of ink will forever be attached to a fond memory and warm sentiments that your loved one can hold on to, share, and cherish throughout the years.
Your Free Printable Christmas Greeting Cards can be printed right from your home computer, for a truly special gift that is personalised and priceless.
RIGHT CLICK TO SAVE/DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE CHRISTMAS GREETING CARD BELOW:
YOU WILL NEED ONLY 3 THINGS:
1. CARDSTOCK (Use 200gsm paper stock and heavier. You can also use plain bond paper if that is what you have at home—simply print and fold in (2 layers), rather than cutting it as on the file, to make it slightly thicker)
– Download and print the Greeting Card file. Printing this in colour is so much better than only in Black ink.
2. CRAFT SCISSORS (Remember to supervise kiddos if this is a family project.)
– Trim to cut out the white space all around. Afterwards, simply score and fold in the middle. If you are using plain bond paper, do not cut the extra space on top—simply fold in half, before folding at the center (of the card design), to make your greeting card thicker.
3. YOUR MESSAGE (Of course, your handwritten message and signature are what make this gift really special!)
– If you are printing this on photo paper, make sure that the pen you are using wont smudge off. You can also use multicoloured pens to make your greeting more festive!
TIP: For this heartfelt gesture, slip in a photo, or use the cards as a moneygift card holder instead of a plain envelope. You can seal the cards with fun stickers… If you don’t have any, feel free to also download our free Christmas Printable Stickers here.
OUR FREE PRINTABLE FILES ARE FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY. BUT PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE THEM WITH YOUR FRIENDS!
Thank you for joining us for Inkable’s #7days7gifts, and we hope we were able to help you get your crafty Christmas mood started.
Have a very Merry Christmas, everyone!